Registering for the service
To begin ordering, you will need to register yourself and your child or children.
Before going any further, click the 'how to get free school meals' link, to check if your child is eligible for a free meal each day.
Please read carefully the steps in registering as both a parent / guardian, as well as registering your children.
Registration is FAST and SIMPLE.
- Click here to open our Online Registration Form
- Create your own user name and password
- Enter your name and email address
- Enter your full address
- Enter a contact mobile phone number
- Click 'register'
Done. Now it's time to register your child or children.
Registering your child
In order to begin selecting meals you will first need to register your child or children who will be using the service. Again, this is quick and simple.
- Click 'register your child'
- Your name should automatically be displayed as the parent, so you just need to select your child's school
- Fill in your child's first name, surname and class
- If your child is eligible for free school meals, tick the box at the bottom
- Click confirm
Success! Your child is now registered.
You can now either register more children by repeating the above steps, or begin selecting meals for your registered child.
If you have any comments or suggestions or you've come across a problem whilst trying to use the portal we would love to hear from you.
You can contact us on: or by telephone on: 01932 411 110
If you would prefer to fill in a form manually rather than order online just ask at reception and they will be able to assist you.